Software updates for Duplicator version 3.0084 and above
1) Download the updated version:
For versions of Duplicator between 3.0084 and 3.0093, download ‘DUPLICUPDATE_30093’
For versions above 4.0002, download ‘duplicupdate2_40005’
2) Copy the file to update on the flash drive
3) Turn on the Duplicator and wait for it to start up
4) Insert the flash drive to update into the ‘master’ port on the Duplicator, making sure no student drive is plugged in, and wait for it to be detected (the green LED will turn on)
5) Press and hold the “Stop/fn” button to start the update
The four LEDs on the control panel will flash simultaneously, then alternate in pairs whilst the Duplicator is updating. When the update has finished, the Duplicator restarts automatically.
The Duplicator is ready to use when the two LEDs “1->n” and “n->1” are illuminated.
NB: If the updated file has a version identical to or lower than the current version in the duplicator, the update will not take place.
If the MP3 player does not illuminate when turned on, check that the battery is charged. Otherwise reset mp3 according to the procedure below.
CAUTION: IF YOUR MP3 PLAYER DOES NOT HAVE THE CORRECT COMPONENTS “E, F OR G”, DO NOT INSTALL THE UPDATE. YOUR PLAYER WILL BE PERMANENTLY DAMAGED AND UNUSABLE.
II.1 Reset the MP3 player components “E, F or G”: Ensure the letter to the right of “MP3” is either “E, F or G”.
Download the file: media-player-product-tool-5-39.zip
Next, follow the installation procedure outlined in: ‘NT012D Initialisation of the MP3’
Applications to load on the teacher tablet : shortly
Applications to load on student tablets : shortly
ClassCaptor Applications : shortly